Wednesday 2 January 2019

Locating Specific Posts

Locating Specific Posts
So another year has gone by, Happy 2019!

As 2018 came to an end, I spend some time reflecting on the year, what went well, what didn't, and setting goals for the new year.

As far as my posts were concerned, I decided that it wasn't easy for you to find things, within my posts, that you would be interested in.

Result...
I've created a LiveBinder - https://www.livebinders.com/b/2510432 - of my Blog Posts from 2018

These were posts from...
  1. "What DL is Happening? (https://acljohn.blogspot.com/) and 
  2. My Facebook Educational Apps Page (https://www.facebook.com/apps4ed/).
The Table of Contents includes posts linked to the following sections...
  • Accessibility
  • Animation
  • Assessment
  • Audio
  • Collaborative Bookmarking
  • Communication
  • Cyber Safety
  • Digital Citizenship
  • Encyclopaedia/Text Books etc.
  • Feedback Tools
  • Games
  • Google Docs
  • History
  • Images/Photos etc.
  • Lesson Planning
  • Machine Learning
  • On-line Collaboration
  • On-Line Forms
  • On-line Whiteboards
  • Paper Free
  • Presentations
  • Research
  • STEM/STEAM Resources
  • Video Editors
  • Virtual Field Trips

I hope that makes it easier to locate things 
that you are looking for.

Feel free to share this post with your teacher/educator friends!

P.S. Would a "2019 Education Apps Plus" LiveBinder make things easier for you as well, during 2019?

Happy New Year!
...to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment