Tuesday 23 July 2013

Why no feedback?

One of the most important parts of producing resources, blog posts,videoclips, helloslides etc., are the comment / rating sections at the end.

As an eLearning Adviser, I highly appreciate the comments and even constructive criticism that is offered in the comment sections.

But where is it?

I get lots when we meet face to face but little else. To be fair, there is an exception, I've lots of feedback on one of my Functional Skills video clips -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL3PtlxYkZ4  
...and the eMagazine was mentioned in the Customer Satisfaction Survey carried out by my employers.

You are are a highly educated bunch, with strong opinion and I'd love more feedback about the content and/or any impact it has on your current practice. 

So please feel free to add your insightful and thoughtful feedback. 

That said, I look forward to reading more comments and/or ratings at the endof posts like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment