Young Scientist Lab - https://www.youngscientistlab.com/ - is an educational platform developed out of a partnership between Discovery Education and 3M.
Young Scientist Lab provides...
- a wide variety of interactive and engaging activities,
- USA standards-aligned resources and
- teaching tools to help learners with their science learning.
As for educators, Young Scientist Lab provides...
- resources to help make science teaching more interactive, engaging and fun in learning environments.
- lesson plans tailored specifically to meet learning needs.
- various science topics relevant to learners lives and
- access to interactives that help learners discover the real-world science around them and make connections to what they are learning in their courses.
The Students section provides learners with...
- numerous learning materials to help them explore the world of science in fun and engaging ways.
- activities designed to capture their curiosity and develop their scientific thinking skills; these activities are based ‘on classic scientific discoveries; some dating back over 200 years.
- a section called Science at Work where students get to meet ‘some of the 3M Scientists that research and experiment every day to innovate for the future.’
If you give The Young Scientist Lab a try, or have already have used resources and/or Lesson Plans etc., from The Young Scientist Lab, do share your feedback, positive and/or negative, in the comments.