Sunday 14 April 2013

Welcome to the University of Suli Breaks.

I look at a large number of RSS links daily, some of which include video clips. 
I start looking at many of them and, in some cases, watch the whole clip.
However, it isn't often that I, not only watch the clip but also look for others. 
It's even less likely that I then spend some time looking at these additional clips.
Well today was one of those days. 

The clips?



  • I Will Not Let An Exam Result Decide My Fate


...and...
  • Why I Hate School But Love Education

Note: I can quite see how Suli Breaks, has been hailed by many as one of the greatest poets to have graced the mic in Britain. He's also currently considered one of the best performers within the UK, with his lyrical content unsurpassed by any.
"In all walks of life, I feel that it is important to listen to others, question what we do and reflect/review current practice."
By doing just that, we can adapt, plan, and bring about changes that will enhance current practice.
What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Loved them both. I don't agree wholeheartedly with everything he says and some of the rhymes were a little bit forced but there is a lot of merit in his arguments and I love the way he has put them across. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Feedback Mark; I also don't agree wholeheartedly with everything he says.

    ReplyDelete