Monday 26 January 2015

A long enough break to start again...


Having retired in July 2014, I did one more post and then stopped!
I felt that there needed to be a break before I restarted this blog.

Well this blog will now be a "'This is what I've been doing', Opinions and more" collection of posts...

So what have I been doing?

  • What I want...
  • When I want... and , more often than not...
  • With my better-half
I've probably walked far more than I did when in work; you can catch up with those walks via the "Maghull Meanders" Blog - I'll be posting "Heads-Up" in this Blog as and when I can.
You can view archived walks at...
...and while we are talking about walks I should flag up our "New Years Resolution"
We, my wife and I, decided that we would do a walk every Wednesday and visit a pub for lunch.
This has resulted in extra Maghull Meanders, which I've mentioned already, and a new Blog - Maghull Foodie - 

...where we compare the host establishments using a check-list.
You can take a look at the three we've done so far at...
I was also set a challenge, by my "Little Sister" to do a sketch each day...

Going OK so far as you can see here...


...the first 25 days of 2015.
I'll be posting my daily sketches here, in this blog.

eMagazine

Yes I'm still "Keeping up to date", via daily RSS Feeds, and publishing my eMagazine. I'll be posting here when a new issue is published.

Content has changed slightly and includes links to my "Daily Doodles", Jigsaws etc.; many of which I've produced for our Grandchildren but I'm sharing with a wider audience.

Ye Old "One Stop Shop"

Yes I'll continue to post on Social Media (Twitter (@ACLjohn), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/acljohn) etc.)...

...but this blog will enable those of you who are not into such things, to be able to find out...
What DL is happening?

No comments:

Post a Comment